PCB Assembly: Surface Mount, Thru Hole and Mixed Technology
Innovative Electronics Corporation (IEC) has invested in the latest and technologically advanced equipment to meet next generation PCB assembly requirements. Certified to UL, IPC 610. ISO-13485:2000 compliant processes. We are your partner in Rapid and Quick turn prototypes to Low and Mid Volume production requirements. We utilize our sister company, Ansen Corporation for high volume production runs.
PCB assembly capabilities:
- State of the art MyData (MY100 SXE & MY15) Pick and Place machines.
- DEK series 260 and 03ix Screen printers.
- Vitronics & Electrovert reflow ovens.
- AIR-VAC & Conceptronic BGA rework stations.
- Mirtec AOI machine.
- Leaded and RoHS wave solder machines.
- Leaded and RoHS PCB assembly processes.
- SMT capabilities (01005s, 0201s, Package on Package, BGA's, QFN's, uBGA's, etc).
- Automated and semi automated PTH assembly.
- Agilent / HP 3070 ICT testing system.
- Expertise on multiple substrates (FR4, Aluminum clad, Copper, Ceramic, CEM1 & CEM3, Flexible PCB, etc).
Innovative Electronics Corporation
750 Trumbull Drive,
Pittsburgh, PA 15205
Creating Advantages Through Assembly Innovation
Our focus on high quality and responsive electronic services results in partnerships that yield profits for our customers.